June 20, 2020
A virtual race can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. That is what makes running VIRTUAL such a great opportunity. On Saturday, June 20, 2020, you get to run your own race, by running at a location and pace of your choice, while still supporting the life-transforming work of Mercy Multiplied. You will get a 2020 Run For Mercy T-shirt, there will be an opportunity to win prizes, and more young women will be able to walk in freedom because of YOU!
Make sure you register by June 1, 2020 to guarantee your T-shirt.
Important Details for Registering as a Virtual Runner:
- -We will be hosting a drive by T-shirt pick up on Thursday, June 18th, 2020 from 4-7pm at Crosspoint Church (5001 Little Rock Road, St. Louis, MO 63128)
- -We will be hosting another drive by T-shirt pick up on Friday, June 19th, 2020 from 4-7pm at Connection Christian Church (1332 Feise Rd. Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368).
- -If you personally fundraise over $200 you will receive a new and exclusive Mercy Multiplied fanny pack. This will be available for pick up along with your RFM T-shirt on Friday, June 19th, 2020.
- -On June 20, 2020 run or walk in your new RFM T-shirt. Post in the St. Louis Run for Mercy Event feed using #RFM20 and tagging @mercymultiplied to be entered to win a prize.
- -The top three highest fundraisers, the biggest team, and the highest fundraising team will receive prizes. These winners will be announced and posted on the Facebook event page on June 20, 2020.
When you Run for Mercy, you support Mercy's free-of-charge Christian residential program that provides hope and life transformation for young women facing difficult life circumstances. Every participant runs for different reasons, but our goal is the same: to see girls walk in freedom.
For information about the Run for Mercy race in St. Louis, please contact Karen Klarich at email@example.com.