Registration closes May 4, 2020
When you Run for Mercy, you support Mercy's free-of-charge Christian residential program that provides hope and life transformation for young women facing difficult life circumstances. This year Mercy Multiplied is offering the convenience of a virtual Run for Mercy 5K. We realize that you may not live near a city where we host our Run for Mercy 5Ks or aren't available for those specific date so we are excited to announce that you can still support Mercy by becoming a VIRTUAL RUNNER. Run at your convenience while still receiving our Run for Mercy T-shirt in the mail. Every participant runs for different reasons, but our goal is the same: to see girls walk in freedom.
What it means to be a virtual runner:
- -Register online and choose your own starting line at a location and date convenient to you
- -Registration closes May 4, 2020. Receive your Run for Mercy T-shirt by June 2, 2020
- -Create a personal fundraising page to support the life-transforming work of Mercy Multiplied
- -Run in your 2020 Run for Mercy T-shirt and share on your socials using #RFM20
- -Know that you are helping young women walk in freedom by running and donating!
For information about the Virtual Run for Mercy, please contact Lauren Hobar at email@example.com.